“Never underestimate the power of a
small group of committed people to change the world.
In fact, it is the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead
On April 22, 2013, Earth Day, a beautiful jewel was tossed into the *A-Field’s pond. Long before impact, it was already causing wavelets of anticipation. For this was not some random pebble tossed on a lark—it was On Purpose and meant to create a stir. The splashdown activated pulsations across the planet as crewmembers on our Mothership Earth gathered on their Internet-holodecks to take in the show. And now, we watch and help to accelerate the ripple effects.
The event that the poet in me described above was the première of the documentary-fundraiser, Sirius. Beginning over a year ago with a call for assistance from Dr. Steven Greer, it was “crowd-funded,” meaning that people, not corporations, took up a collection to fund the creation of the movie and made history by doing so in the biggest way to date. This was a shining example of democracy in action: funded and made by the people for the people.
It really wasn’t surprising that his clarion call was answered quickly and in a big way. Those of us who’ve followed and encouraged the work of Dr. Greer for decades know he’s the kind of man Robert F. Kennedy described in a 1966 speech when he said: “Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world which yields most painfully to change.”
Robert Kennedy also said: “Some believe there is nothing one man or one woman can do against the enormous array of the world’s ills—against misery, against ignorance, or injustice and violence. Yet many of the world’s great movements, of thought and action, have flowed from the work of a single man.” Dr. Steven Greer is one of those courageous men.
And these words by Father Theodore Hesburgh describe the kind of guidance Steven Greer provides: “The very essence of leadership is that you have to have vision. It’s got to be a vision you articulate clearly and forcefully on every occasion. You can’t blow an uncertain trumpet.” While some might be derisive in calling it ego, I see it as Dr. Greer’s certainty in his vision.
Much-deserved, profound gratitude goes to Dr. Steven Greer, Amardeep Kaleka, J.D. Seraphine, Laurie Knapp, Kosta Makreas, the Global CE-5 ET Contact Family-Peoples’ Disclosure Movement and everyone else who helped fund, produce and promote the Sirius documentary. Congratulations! Thanks to your efforts, on Earth Day 2013, more small steps were taken by men and women that will one day be seen as another giant leap for humankind. For as the press release said:
“‘Sirius’ deals not only with the subject of UFO and ET visitation disclosure but also with the advanced, clean, and alternative energy technology that’s getting them here. ‘Sirius’ goes into eye-opening detail regarding how the disclosure of such technologies, some of which have been suppressed for decades, can enable humanity to leave the age of the polluting petrodollar, transform society and improve mankind’s chances for the survival.
Indicative of the integrity of the Sirius disclosure effort is the fact that 100% of the net proceeds that SiriusDisclosure receives from the distribution of ‘Sirius’ will go into building a free energy lab. Learn more about this aspect and how one cannot only help promote the important message of ‘Sirius,’ but also how one can benefit from doing so.”
As a longtime follower of the work of Dr. Greer and many others working for Disclosure, I was already familiar with a lot that was covered in the Sirius documentary, but I thoroughly enjoyed it nonetheless. Not surprisingly, emotions and expectations were running high, and some of them were unrealistic, which led to reports of disappointment for those who wanted too much from an already ambitious, 100-minute film. However, my take-aways were that it deserves accolades for accomplishing several important goals:
– Through information, it serves to educate previously uniformed citizens to help wake them up to what’s been going on secretly behind their backs using their money.
– It presents solutions to help heal our ailing planet whilst empowering people to work toward sustainability. Net proceeds from the film will go to establishing a new energy research lab in the Charlottesville, Virginia area where discoveries and inventions will be shared for the benefit of humanity.
– It reminds people that we are all connected with each other and the Universe through consciousness. I can well-imagine that a major realization occurred to those lonely souls who’ve spent a lifetime being discounted and ridiculed by family, friends and colleagues who rolled their eyes whenever said visionaries summoned the courage to utter the word “UFO”—you are not alone! Vindication! Those of us who often retreated to the comfort-zone of like-minded communities organized and revealed through the wonderment of Internet connections rejoiced and reached out. CE-5 Global is no longer a secret and is already growing quickly as new members on every continent are welcomed.
– It tantalized with information about Ata, the Atacama Humanoid. People wanted to know, “Did ET phone home?” During a time of Realty Shows and tabloid journalism that’s conditioned people to want instant, sensationalized gratification, many were disappointed and exasperated by methodical science’s conclusions. The bottom line so far according to Dr. Greer’s report: “We cannot say the Atacama Humanoid is an ET. Nor is he any known–or clinically conceivable-human that could have lived. So who is he?” The search for answers continues. Yet, reading the report that also has links to Dr. Nolan’s and Dr. Lachman’s DNA, genetic and other findings, the results so far are mind-blowing! The photos are amazing and the ongoing research will be fascinating to follow.
– It inspires all of us to work together under the CSETI motto:
One Universe—One People!
But…I’m left with some puzzling questions:
– Why has the mainstream media ignored the testimony of our astronaut heroes? They are aging and it’s imperative that we listen to them while we still can. Even a cursory search on YouTube turns up many videos of them describing their personal experiences with UFOs.
Mercury 9 and Gemini 5 astronaut Gordon Cooper, one of the seven original astronauts in Project Mercury, talks openly about his UFO sightings and experiences.
Apollo astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the Moon, has spoken often on the subject. Having grown up in Roswell, and having talked to high military officials, he feels without a doubt that ET/UFOs are real and that our government is well aware of that. He gave a press conference about it and has also addressed the ideas of UFOs and Consciousness.
– There was a time when CNN was the major news outlet pursuing information around the world. Perhaps it was prophetic that they chose the voice of Darth Vader to represent them? It appears they’ve gone over to the Dark Side of simply chasing ratings and money, rather than important news.
– And what’s with National Geographic? According to their own PR: “The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology and natural science, and the promotion of environmental and historical conservation.” Why aren’t they shining a light on today’s energy-pioneers? Why haven’t they launched an expedition to the Atacama Desert or followed up on our astronauts’ stories?
“All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
—Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher
“The future belongs to those
who see possibilities before they become obvious.”
—John Sculley, Former CEO of Pepsi and Apple Computer
“We are like islands in the sea,
separate on the surface but connected in the deep.”
It’s time to help people see these truths as self-evident and step into the future—get Sirius, pass along the links, talk to your friends and family. Connect, make a difference, cause ripples—toss in your pebble!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION — please click on the red highlighted words in the text above or below here to be transported to the site described.
Read the press release with description of Sirius. Perhaps, Earth Day 2013 will be celebrated in the future as an extra special one on so many fronts with the revelations provided in the documentary, “Sirius” that will inspire others to join us in our people-powered energy research and peace projects.
Watch Dr. Steven Greer’s introduction of Sirius at the L. A. premiere on April 22, 2013 and scroll down to see video of the interviews on the Red Carpet that night.
Read Dr. Greer’s report on Ata, the humanoid featured in Sirius–it includes a link within it to Dr. Nolan’s DNA and genetic findings.
To keep up-to-date on the latest developments, read Dr. Greer’s blog and/or sign up for the free newsletter.
Global CE-5 ET Contact: “Join the ETLetsTalk Social Network, a community of like-minded people who welcome ET Contact! We are a collective of more than 2500+ peaceful groups and individuals from 50+ countries who join once a month to make coordinated, interactive and united contact with numerous loving and peaceful ET civilizations.”
For links to ET-Contact apps and protocols and other related info, please see the Additional Information at the bottom of my previous blog, “Time to Get Excited About Getting Sirius.”
You can learn more about CSETI’s different Contact Expeditions with Dr. Greer by reading the sections in the right-hand sidebar, under “Contact Expeditions” here.
The pursuit of truth continues with the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: “An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers (including Dr. Steven Greer) and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.”
*Ervin László trying in one fell swoop to present, as the author says, “An Integral Theory of Everything,” using the Sanskrit and Vedic term for “space,” Akasha, he calls this information field the “Akashic field” or “A-field.” He knows a thing or two: Ervin László, as the “holder of the highest degree of the Sorbonne (the State Doctorate), is recipient of four Honorary Ph.D.s and numerous awards and distinctions, including the 2001 Goi Award (the Japan Peace Prize) and nominations for the 2004 and 2005 Nobel Peace Prizes. He is a former professor of philosophy, systems theory, and futures studies in the U.S., Europe, and the Far East and founder and president of the international think-tank the Club of Budapest as well as of the General Evolution Research Group. The author of 75 books, translated into 20 languages, he lives in Italy.”
Quoted from the back cover of Ervin László’s book, Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything: “Mystics and sages have long maintained that there exists an interconnecting cosmic field at the roots of reality that conserves and conveys information, a field known as the Akashic record.” Read more here.
For more on this Intersection of Science and Spirit with links to research, you’re invited to read my previous blog, “Riding The Wave Of Evolving Consciousness.”